Tuesday, February 10, 2009

News and Notes: Sheryl Crow Loves P90X

Whoo Hoo. Another celebrity has discovered the power of the "X." From David Akers, kicker for the NFL's Philadelphia Eagles, to Jason Scheff, one of our very own Coaches and lead singer of Chicago, to rocker Sheryl Crow, this program is hotter than ever. Scroll down to read the latest scoop, or watch the interview caught on the red carpet at this year's Grammys. Could it be P90X's popularity is growing throughout the high-profile sports and entertainment industries? All we can say to that is, Bring It!




The following blurb was written by Kristen Seymour.
Sheryl Crow spent a few minutes talking to Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet at the 2009 Grammy Awards, and rather than just asking her what she was wearing (or her favorite karaoke song, which, with most celebs, Giuliana went ahead and sang with them), Giuliana quizzed her on her workout habits.

Sheryl told her that she used to be a big runner, but now that she has a little one (her son, Wyatt, is not quite two years old), she just can't find the time. Instead, she's raving about the P90X workout system.
You might be familiar with P90X -- we heard from That's Fit readers late last year that this workout was fantastic. And, seriously, if it helps Sheryl Crow look that good, I just might have to give it a shot. An hour or so a day is totally worth it to have a body like that, right? (end blurb)

Too true, Sheryl Crow looks fantastic. P90X is truly excellent.



P90X Click Here Now!





I looked around quite a bit before I decided on Beachbody. It seemed like every place I looked either online or offline, something was missing. Then I found Beachbody. It was like finding a diamond in among the refuse.


Here was a place where people were working towards being healthy and physically fit. Suddenly I had access to a gym, fitness experts, excellent workout products, and workout partners. As you can see from my picture on my profile page I have quite a way to go to reach my fitness goals. Check back often to see my progress; better yet, join in. (click on the read my story link) I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. If you come up with something I can't answer, I know who can.



As a personal Coach, I can help you make the right diet, exercise, and healthy lifestyle choices, and motivate you to stay on track to reach any goal.

Joining the Team Beachbody community was absolutely the right choice for me. It is such a powerful combination of products and tools, not to mention a great group of people who all share the same goals and make up the best support system ever.

Click below to get the body you want and the lifestyle you deserve.

My Resolutions:
Live the Greatest Year of my Life!
Live Life now: appreciate each moment as it happens!
Live in peace within myself!

Life is a journey, enjoy the trip.
Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
307.788.0202
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians

Independent Beachbody Coach: Getting Fit Physically and Financially


No comments:

Entreprenuer

Entreprenuer en.tre.pre.neur

A person who organizes, operates, and assumes the risk for a business venture

One who is willing to live like noone else so that they can LIVE like noone else!