Friday, May 18, 2007

Who Do You Work For? Who Are You?


Wow it’s already May 18th. Part of my daily routine is to check ads, upload the leads my Veretekk System has generated and post to my blogs. As well as kennel care, editing photos, doing interviews for puppy placements, and so on.
I’ve noticed so many ads are exactly the same. I see this in the Free Advertising Blog I use as well as throughout the other ad systems I use.

I have one main question for you.

Who are you working for?

Are you working for the various mlm or affiliate programs you are selling, or are you working for yourself? Who are you? Why should I buy from you?

I am not saying to not use splash pages or banners. I use them both. Of course I do.

Another burning question. Where is your webpage, your blog? Why aren’t your links in those ads. Are these programs that you are recommending, or are you simply a member of that company’s sales crew? Something to think about. Brand yourself! No not with a hot iron.

Brand yourself on the internet. Yes it takes work. Yes you may have to develop some additional skills. I wasn’t born with internet skills… yet mine are developing. I’ve been using Veretekk for a good bit of training. It’s been extremely useful to me. They have excellent online training which you have access to with the free
Silver Veretekk System. It’s definitely worth the effort. If you have any questions feel free to call me.

Life is a journey… enjoy the trip… Mary E. Robbins & the
Hairballs
307-788-0202 MST

No comments:

Entreprenuer

Entreprenuer en.tre.pre.neur

A person who organizes, operates, and assumes the risk for a business venture

One who is willing to live like noone else so that they can LIVE like noone else!