Saturday, May 19, 2007

News and Notes... Up Before Dawn...

Ok so my computer is puttzing around… actually it’s just taking a while for my Freeffa Site from Veretekk to load because of the number of leads in there.

I was up before dawn stuck it’s rosy nose over the horizion. Tongue in cheek sarcastic this morning as well… in truth my attitude is more like up before the butt crack of dawn this morning.

Awwwww…. First sip of hot black strong coffee… I should have brewed that coffee sooner… Actually life’s not so bad… I woke up at 3:30 this morning. Forget going back to bed… as tired as I may be my mind is whirring all over the place. Forget sleeping when that’s going on. Ping… bounced off that wall… ping… there we go off the other wall… mind only … the body is like …. Oh please… get a grip… meanwhile I’m in here going… will you 2 just work together… geez… then the project crowd starts in… me first… no me first… but you know you wanted this done yesterday… gets kind of noisy in here… kind of… yeah right… like a football stadium on super bowl Sunday. Leads have loaded… pretty cool… around 9000 in there today.

Just heard a meadowlark sing. Love that sound… beautiful… I don’t know which birds they were… but some were trilling about when I first got up at 3:30 a.m. … the roosters were crowing too… that always makes me smile even if I am crabbier than a pissed off camel on acid.
Coffee is kicking in and the clamor is quieting down. In truth it’s been a busy productive week. Frankly it won’t be slowing down this weekend.

Must blast out the door before it heats up... mama dogs to let run... boarding dogs to exercise... photos to edit... there are some useful posts and tools on my blogs... I'll be uploading Pomeranian pics on my main site and The Arfing News later today... Have a great week... links for the tools mentioned above on my blogs as well...

Life is a journey... enjoy the trip... Mary E. Robbins & the
Hairballs
307-788-0202



The Skills I've gained from this system have resulted in a dramatic traffic increase on my main site
Robbins Run not to mention climbing in the search engine lisitngs... pretty cool...


Freeffas ... this wonderful tool is a continual source of leads ... yes I use it... it works...

That's all for now folks... feel free to look around...

1 comment:

Christine said...

First of all I have never left a comment on anyones anything, unless it was a complaint of such.


I absolutely enjoyed reading your blog. It cracked me up, as if you had takin my own thoughts of the morning and threw them on the web. I just had to tell you I liked it. Even though you have not a clue to who I am, one thing you do know is that today you made someone laugh..... (don't even go to my blog, still playing around with it, don't even know how many I have out there.....

Entreprenuer

Entreprenuer en.tre.pre.neur

A person who organizes, operates, and assumes the risk for a business venture

One who is willing to live like noone else so that they can LIVE like noone else!