Friday, June 29, 2007

News and Notes: Whoo Hoo Summer is Swinging

Summer is in full swing at our little home on the range. Hair is flying everywhere. Whoooo… it’s a hair flurry! In truth I’m grooming out my kennel. My little furry friends put on very heavy coat for winter. They are beautiful dogs when they aren’t in full coat, but when they are they are simply stunning. My main site RobbinsRunRanch: Living The Dream with Our Pomeranians is evolving. Beautiful puppy pictures, and other goodies as well. Come on by for a visit. Click Here:

Back to the actual ranch: I was doing some clean up chores. Disposing of used bedding. I have this big old stock tank that works as a fire ring. Then the ashes are used about the ranch. Anyway I had that fire popping. Not huge, not uncontrollable. My fire ring is right next to a water source. We do not need any range fires out here. Anyway it was just at dark and it was dancing around like liquid flame. So beautiful deep intense orange just flowing over it’s dinner. Lapping it up like a hungry dragon.

Just a thought: Wherever you are, whatever you are doing if you look. You can see beauty.

Be sure to stop by and check out the traffic builders featured this week. Excellent tools. They are featured on my Traffic Exchange Blog.

I have used the one featured this week extensively. It is a good bit of the reason that if you put my name Mary E. Robbins, in either google or yahoo you will find me on the first page. Pomeranians Wyoming, and robbinsrun come up on the first pages referring to my sites as well. Pretty exciting stuff considering 4 months ago I was around 10 to 15 pages back on my name.

Remember your focus determines where you go. When you are driving a car you look where you want to go. Then you take approiate action to get there. Turn the steering wheel, use the brakes, accelerator, etc. It’s the same thing with your business, your life overall actually. Take a moment and think about it.

Life is a journey… enjoy the trip… Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs

307-788-0202 USA Mountain Time

No comments:

Entreprenuer

Entreprenuer en.tre.pre.neur

A person who organizes, operates, and assumes the risk for a business venture

One who is willing to live like noone else so that they can LIVE like noone else!